Sunday 15 November 2015

LOVE ORGANIC PAKISTAN- ROSEHIP OIL Review

Hello Beauties!

Today i am going to have a review on Rosehip Oil. A good facial oil can not only hydrate your skin well but can also help with reducing blemishes leaving the skin radiant and fresh, Facial oils are really incredible for the skin. But it's important to know that it's possible to get great quality oils which have great benefits without breaking the bank.Due to their recent popularity Rosehip and other oils are now ridiculously overpriced but love organic pakistan offer such a reasonable price.
Rose hip seed oil is a pressed seed oil,extracted from the seeds of a wild rose bush (Rosa moschata or Rosa rubignosa) in the southern Andes. Rosehip seed oil can also be extracted from Rosa canina, which grows in many regions of the world including South Africa and Europe.


Product Review:
It contain pro vitamin A, Carotenoid and omegas 3,6 and 9 work together to restore the appearance of damaged skin. Reduce scars, pigmentation, wrinkles and stretch marks.


How  To Use:
Use 3 to 4 drops on to skin, massage lightly in circular movements with finger tips.

Apply 3 drops


Blend in my hands

My Experience:
I just fell in love with this oil it works amazingly for my combination skin it control my breakout make my skin looks fresh I use daily before going to bed and before my makeup it gives smooth finish. It really moisturize my skin well and absorb into my skin it is non greasy I am totally love this oil <3
Buy this from Love Organic - Pakistan

 ♥ Afsana ♥ 

2 comments: